THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jeffrey Ong ur MINE!!!

Today went jusco wit jamie(my sis as well) and my guy...JEFFREY!!
wow...i tot today we wont be seeing our cast..but i saw them almost all of them...
JO EE
JO YEAN
PUI SHAN (shark la) hahahahah
JHON
WENG YEE!!
My god...
they all know about my secret==(there's no more secret)
then we went see the chipmunks..lols...
dame clod inside..
freezing...

lol...my sis is going kl tis Sunday...
imma gonna miss her..
college..nice?bad?
lol..she took all my cosmetics
so i have to buy again...
no more branded stuff...
she took alll...

now she went countdown without me!!!!
wat the!!!!
HENG !! when she return i'm gonna make fun of her...
lock the door?
angry?
dun wait for her door?
haha just kidding...
imma gonna chat and countdown wit my guy..
so imma gonna wait for her to...
la..
lame new year..
Sweat!!!

0 comments: