THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girls today.

They kinda get jealous easily these days..OMFG! I dun get it..the boys are not their boyf,not their lover. and the main thing was, I'm not their closest friend.why must they get jealous? jealous of ppl are prettier then them ? or they just jealous wit no reason? what a wired human...Let me tell u these bitch! if u wan to gossip about me ! just cum infront of me and gossip infront of me.stop being a rat that did stupid things behind ppl. U're just too childish!! way too childish girls. because of u ,these type of girls !u really disgrace malaysian girls! because of u the kind of attitude make ppl said tat malaysian girls are bitches...U just act childish! girls.U need to grow up. be mature.stop acting like three year old kids dude! u're fifteen peeps.grow up please. Stop doing stupid thing to let ppl take notice at u! please if u wanna be famous get lose and go some where far away from me..go a head and become ur whatever famouse moron..i dun even fucking care peeps...Just make me feel like hating u! bitch! if u think u are pretty then the others? so just good luck for tat then. if ppl are ugly then u.yea so good for u u had win.I dun understand why do girls like to compare wit the other ? if u really think tat u're the most preetier so congrat then.u win...do u wan u prize? please lar..u are just way to fucking childish girl!May god bless u!

0 comments: