THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Me and him..

I felt like eating many cups of ice-cream right now..what can i do...Dear Lord help me please..i'm tired of crying..i just cant stop crying... why must he say such word to hurt me ? dun he think it hurts me deeply? i'm the one who felt pain not him..he can even feell how i feell right now.Or to him is just a word nothing special. I felt bad too..i said something hurtful to him...but i juct can help it..once i get angry everything will just comeout from my mouth .I wanted to contorl but i cant. i felt like i dun suit u anymore :( I felt like i dun even know who are u...i try to be nice but everytime once we chat we sure quarrel.. what can i do to pull us back and not to quarrel? I really dun know... I'm scare to loose u i dun even wan to loose u ... help me please... *treas..
everytime when i'm not happy i will just blast the music and dance. but now i cant even dance.every secound ever minute just thinking about u. What can i doooo??? i just cant stop think about u...i just cant control me treas..hours and hours. i dun feel like giving u to read my blog anymore.really. i hate this stupid blog. I hate u!!!

0 comments: