THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Saturday, May 15, 2010

People these days :(

I found everyone was so sarcastic.Really cant get it...why must they say different things to me or to other ppl? huh? really dun understand. if u're not then dun tell me tat u are! please i'm not a 3 year old kid. I'm 15 now.I know how to see which is fake and which is real...if u think tat i'm easy to be cheacted sorry u find the wrong person.u're so wrong.go and find someone stupid and bluff whatever u wan to them. i'm not them , i cant take a single lies from u peeps. i hate ppl who said something different to me and to other. U make me feel like I've been cheated. u makje me hate u .u make me feel like ignoring u.u make me feel irratating. i hate u now.i hate u from the moment i had alread know i've beed cheated. i hate beeing cheated. So just stay away from me Please. i'm trying to llive without u now.just go away! *ignore*

0 comments: