THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Thursday, July 8, 2010

9/7/10 what a 'great' day!

Woke up at 6.00 am took a bath. While blowing my hair. I saw something on facebook,and tat starts my 'day'!Again. I hate u.Again and again.Forgive.angry forgive angry.Really make me feel tired and useless talking to u. Really make wanna fuck u 99.All you know is do what ever your heart say and you're like ignoring me or something. What am I to u? HUH?!I'm like a dump ass to you!Do what ever u wan ? toleransi? No more toleransi right now! I can't toleransi already! I can't sand all this mother fucking crap. All u know is just care about yourself and i'm just nothing to you. Hey! Do you know tat u hurt me alot and its painfull! You're like "who cares, i just want it my own way. Who's blocking me,and you're down!"Since you dont care how i feel, then why must I care how u feel ?! I cant do it my won way too. I dont care how much this hurts you. Dont blam anyone, blame urself.you start is and now u gotta pay it. this realationship might be a game to you. but to me it mean alot to me. I know u will read this or maybe reading it right now. Obviously u're mad. but i'm not gonna say sorry to u. casue i'm the one who say sorry all the time. I din even did anything wrong.You just cant tell how angry i am right now. You just dont know how i feel. Dissapiontment, heart broken, been cheated , where's trust? What couple should have? forget about it. Simple promise we can't even do. Ehem. not 'we' is ME.For sure. and obviously, I cant do all promises tat I've promise. What dont quarrel again? I can't so it seriously . This might be vy rude. and i don't care anymore. there's only two way. Tough or Smooth Let's do it tough.

0 comments: