THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This might be long

I dont know how to start this, i dont feel like telling anyone how am i now. Just here. telling u evrything then act like nothing happened before. but i know i cant act like nothig happened before. I'll try my best. I know now our love wont last long. you just dont know how i feel after u told me out there there is many guys for u to chooes. it hurts alot, my treas keep rowling down, i really cant acept what u've just say. i know now we really cant last long. the feeling tell me that i'm begging for not to break up.I dont know what am i think , vy messy. i cant stop my treas.I know the road now for me is vy hard, or maybe i cant walk through, i'll fly there and act like nothing happend before. as if i dont like it, i'll act like i can't see it. i know i might hear lots of break up words now. just to be honest to you, i saw that post, I'm really happy, i just dont wan to quarrel with u, only abit of console from u . but now i know i'm not getting all these. I really wish time stops before u say break up and i have to stop being jealous. and i'm gonna untag everyone of u. all of u dont belong here. say bye bye to everything.

0 comments: