THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No reason.

Dont know why i came here for, so just ramdom type things tat happened today. When Parade wit Yumiko and Suet lee. Went K-box with them, shout and yelling in the room. everyone walk by and look in to the room. there was like three crazy girls yelling like dump ass. I saw two boys. both of them are me ex. One of them hit my head wit his hand. another we just act like we dont know each other. Cause of his girlf. UH. dont wanna talk about her. we left K-box at 3 we when shopping and we talk the laugh like the mall is ours again. Laughing loudly and everyone is looking at us. then we when back to school. today was a blast, but i'm still not enough. I'm like missing something. Actually i dont know what am i blogging.

0 comments: