THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friendship=)

Sometimes.friendship is nothing..
but to me.. It really mean to me..
u say! i could only choose one.Friends? or Boyfriend?
i would not choose.
friends i love them..
boyfriend i love him...
both i love them..


To Yumiko..
sor po...dun ever try to be unhappy i tell u!
we are ur best friend alwayls and 4 ever..
i will never ever leave u behind.
If u feel like crying call me.
I dont promise that i will make u laugh but i can cry with u.
If one day you wan run away.
I dont promise to ask you to stop but i can run with u!
If one day u dont want listen to anyone,call me.
I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet!
But one day if you call and there is no answer,come fast to see me.Perhaps i need u!

hahah yeah..
Oue friendship are 4ever..so!
dont try to get rid of me!!! hahaha...
i'll follow u till the day we die!!!!

0 comments: