THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last Night=)

Last Night
Idid 42 question of MATH!!
Seriously,it did broke my record..
Its MATHS Cindy Tan.u hate it but u done it..
hahahaah..
last night//
My eyes begin to become blur blur blur.
Well.i sms jeffrey and tell him tat i'm lazy,and my eyes were blur..
he wanted me to rest awhile..
but i refuse to rest..
cause i miss him so much!!
Dia memang sayang ku..
aku juga cinta dia..
he teach me the word LMAO!!
it means *laughing my ass out*
hahaha tis word really make me laughing non stop..
hahahaha!!
and tat time..he's vy happy.
cause i'm seriously laughing like hell!!
ahha..

Later,
I send him a msg tat really came out from my heart and it says
Hahaha.I Miss You.I Need You.I Wan You.I Love You.I Heart You!
And he replied.
among u type these words..
do you know which one really touch my heart??
he said *I Need You*
tis words are powerful then *I Love You*
he love tis word so much after i said it out!
he's Cute.
Wat a sweet night..

Seriously.
I Do Need Him.in my life.
he's the one who make me smile.sad.
give me happiness.sadness.
give me everything i wan.
becouse of him..
I begen to love myself more=)

0 comments: