THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Its Sunday=)

Officially..
i'm going out tis coming Sunday..
cause it been so long tat i have not seen Jeffrey Ong!!
Missing him deeply.
I went Jusco tis morning.
to get some stuff..
well.replying Jeffrey's msg..
he wanted me to say at Jusco and he come over to see or wat.
But i seriously cant.
cause tomorrow was exam,and my parent would not allow me to stay
he sent me*I DAMN MISS U BABY*
it was so sweet..

Then i went home..
here comes the *devil land*
Study again..
enough of math..
begining wit Sejarah,,
its much better..
I had finish study chapter 1..
it does take my one whole afternoon!
Well studying.
my babe yeeshien just sms me ..
Uh!!Fucking miss her..
could say tat she's the most fantastic girl in the world!
hahaha.

I guess i'm not going to sleep tonight.
Study.


Jeffrey ong!
dun be jealous!
I LOVE U!!

0 comments: