THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Friday, March 5, 2010

I Wan A New Phone...

Previously..I would wan an Sony Ericson Aino..
I'm in love wit tat damn phone..uh!
My stupid phone keep turning on and turning off all the time..
Really Cant tahan anymore...
Damn Fucking Phone!!

Tis morning woke up at 8 something..
missing Jeffrey once again..=) =)
he sms me to sleep longer not to wake up early.
he went swimming at Stadium..
Just behind my house..
and he wanted to come to my house.
Just to look at me ..
Awww.he's sweet.
but he din come..
cause my mom is around.

Secondly,he told me tat his chin is big..
i was like OMG!
he say tat the bee sting his chin yesterday..
and its painful right now..
Tat minute!Tat second!
my heart is pain tat my baby is suffering..
I wanted him to see a doctor..
but he refuse to go.
He said tat just abit of pain he could tahan..
What a CUTE guy!!!
I LOVE HIM!!
And he knows!
Thirdly..
Wat a boring day was today.
Well..
Its going to have an exam on Monday..
And wat am i doing here??
Writing blog.waste time.FB!
Seriously facebook is not tat fun anymore..
its kinda boring now-a-days..
Feel like quieting ..
To Jeffrey Ong!!
I love u no matter wat happens..
........Beloved wife........

0 comments: