THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

27 June

Woke up around 7.51.. getting ready for the movies, but i'm not tat excited at all.. Its just a normal date wit my sister,casue she's leavin' tomorrow. then i when Jusco around 10 something, followed my dad to the market and bought milk. After my dad left, we meet my sister's friend at the cinema.then i when in with the 3D glasess. IDK why, when i was watching,i'm not really paying attention about it. my mind is full of rubbish. I really wan to kill myself, i really can't help myself. i really hate u alot. I'm crying through the whole week. i'm tired. i dont wan to cry.i really dont wan to care what u wan to do. i dont even whan to know what's going on wit u.three days. mean alot to me. I dont even get a single msg from u. yea!ur phone is out of crited, but i just cant stop angryin u. Its really my problem.The problem starts from me.I'm the one who casue so many trouble.I'm so troublesom. I'm wasting ur time my time. wasting everybody's time. When i in the cinema, i was thinkin' should i wait for the answer? or not ? and now i think, i dont need the answer anymore. i'm so naive, who ever dreamed for a prince charming? I'm so so so childish. The last thing, i dont hope to get a single msg or a word from u. Just...I dont wanna talk about it anymore.

0 comments: