THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29 june

I'm still finding my answer today.I'm still moody today. but once i think of the image tat we're gonna when through, i smile stright away. I hanged wit Bibi wong and Yumiko Chin today. I'm so exiceted when i knew tat we're gonna have many fun after school.But Someone just FFk me. its ok, after lunch. we walked around, and we laugh loudly as if the mall was ours. LOL.After tat we feel bored, nothing to buy then we when starbucks. muahahahaha. bought some drinks.then it starts to rain. and the fun part is coming.when we're on the taxi, we took many picture, but all failed, cause vy ugly. LOL. then when we reached to school, its raining cat and dogs. and we rush down from the car.laughing non stop.then we run from the front door to the canteen and we're all wet. OMG everyone is look at us. LOL. they was like, OMG what happened to this three crazy girl? hmm. mental ke? but to us it means alot to us. On the way while we're running, our laughter was the most happiest part in the whole story. i love it freaking much.I miss these days wit u guys. hahahahah. Its beed so long i have not seen myself laughing like tat. non stop. Today was fun. And now i'm going 'big tree leg' with them this friday. i cant wait to eat wit them and shared my everything to them.

0 comments: