THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Friday, April 9, 2010

8/4/10

DONT know why..feel like blogging today.
but i cant online so i type it the next day..
Hmmm...today's mood was bad...everything is just vy bad.
Suddenly felt that I'm lonely...
I wish i could just end this up...
really frustrated...Cant sleep.
thinking.
what could i do.Crying.just to fix things back...
I'm terribly lost.
where should i go now?
i've last my directions..
Try to feel happiness but i realise i cant smile like i use to do,anymore
I cant trust anyone anymore...included you
Really..
Dont make me hate u please.
I really dun want to...
tired about it.


Look through the window like i always do..
dreaming...
better then thinking stuff...
make me even feel like crying...
went to school without mood.
did everything wrong...

*PROMISE
tis world pls dun come out from ur mouth easly...
I'm like a kid..
once u promise dun try to break it.
u break it i'll hate u deeply...
dun make me hate u cause i dun wan to...

I will not find another directions anymore..
cause i felt that if there is a new directions and when i walk through it..
i felt even worst...
well..
i guess i will just stay here and keep to be lost.
i will not find a new directions...
friendship really is nothing.
end it up please...



P.S : Someday.u'll see this.Jeffrey.Please dun say tat i'm emo..Cause tis is wat i am.

0 comments: