THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Friday, April 16, 2010

Last Night♥

Last night,was a wonderful night.♥ was chatting wit my sister by msn...she was asking wat song am i finding? so i told her .*what you waiting for-mizz nina*i cant find it..then chat chat chat...then i sak ask her could she give me her blog add..i wan to see it..

Jamie:no
Cindy:Why?
Jamie:cause its private ==
Cindy: u got private?i knew everything about u.
Jamie: no u dun know.
Cindy yes i know. just give it!
Jamie: ok wait.

hahaha then she type type type...then call me give her my add email..all all...
then i see her blog...omg! She when lagoon wit out me ...plying having so much fun wit her friends...Yeah..i could feel tat she had change alot...really alot...Its not the old jamie...now she dun even care wat ppl says about her or wat.she just be her ownself... damn tough bitch!!

Then i was telling her about wat my mom did in the morning...then she keep laughing at me..please la i almost get killed lar my dear sis!then she keep say sure u angry she dun allow u hang out lar..rite?then u dun eat lar rite ?then u run to the room and slam the door lar rite?XP..hahaha she says out wat i did..hahah damn freking funny♥ then i ask her why dun she call back ause she said tat she miss us...hahaah my sister i the kinda of person who wont say i miss u.. and so on...but she it last nite...she call back to my mom and really chat wit my mom...then my mom ask her to return the bag to her cuase it hers.== then i msn jamie and tell her. Dun worrie.mummy had just rang ah yee to buy some bag back for u..hahahahah then i say act like u dun know it..hahahaha then my sis told me tat she cried just now cuase she really miss mummy...hahahaha maybe its been awhile she had not seen my mum...so she was like i miss mummy so much... Oh Please JAMIE...

Promise me.come back on June..If not i'll kill u!!! sister needs u ...♥

XOXO..this time is for jamie..dun be jealous jeffrey...♥

0 comments: