THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life directions...

Today was having Chinses lesson...
I felt annoying cause I'm not interested in chinses at all.Please!
But I found tat I'm into the chapter...
The chapter is about *Life Directions*
Life will never ever turn back for u or anyone.
If u had a changes to get back to standed one..will u??
& my answer is no...
i prefer the life now.=)

Life will alwayls have a directions.

when Someday u felt tat ur lost or maybe u went to the wrong way ...
dun worrie...
since u had already walked,just keep walking...
till u see another conjunction stop there and think again..

Dun ever try to walk back
once u walked back the road it will not be the road tat u walk the firit..
Just like us...
once u turn back.its alreadly not the first *u ...

Life is like this...
once u wan to make up ur mind...
think properly before u do anything.
once u did...
i will never ever turn back again...

xoxo...

0 comments: