THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hmmm...

Suddenly felt tat some ppl really think tat they are vy big or famous.They really tot tat their Boyf are vy damn famous.So they think tat they're pretty,glamorous or whatever.Please!Stop being a bitch!!You're a bitch!dont ever think tat he is famous so you could talk like big sister or wat!Seriously,you're not famous at all.!please stop acting like a bitch!Really dun ever think tat you're big.Someday,someone will really give u a big slap! if they really can't stand u anymore.

P.S. I din't mention who was it.So just dun think tat it was u..Tea.maybe someday she would be seeing this but,I guess she will not notice tat actually i'm talking about her..

Back to my life
Felt lazy today.dont even feel like doing anything too.Actually,its kinda moody.I found tat Jeffrey is not going out wit me next monday.I had not seen him like a month.but feels like a year..I miss u vy much.I need you... but u told me tat ur're not going,really felt dissapionted.I really wish tat you're here.I wan you to stand rite infron of me now.but i know it will not happened.Just forget bout it..
I miss u jeffrey...


Dear bibi wong=)
hope u see this...
darling ah..why u yao emo gem???wat ntg to chat wit us?/u wan die ke??cannot like tat say lar..we are best friend.u wont lose ur..really..i wont leave u behinde...we love u...Monday is the day we going to chat! sing!dance! like hell..so dun unhappy...after monday u will be even happy..trust me...i need u=)



XOXO.jeffrey.bibi.yumiko

0 comments: