THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?
I Love U Even Deeper.Baby♥

Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing Jeffrey once again!

This afternoon,while i was waiting till its 7pm.so i could chat wit my baby! It was hard to pass. I miss him and i need him. After a MSG and a MSG.. I'm still waiting. Dun know why.today's feeling was so wired.I suddenly felt tat i love Jeffrey even deeper.i was thinking about him the whole day like every single minute. Its kinda wired.I usually dun miss him tat much. Not tat i dun miss him. Is tat i miss him like randomly not like every second. cant get wat I'm thinking. I dun even understand wat i wan now.I just know tat i need him.I wan him now..treas rowing down again. I miss him.thinking stupid question again. sometime i really hate myself for doing all tis i just cant get it. I'm gonna get crazy one day.trust me

And now its gonna be 8pm.he's not home yet. No mood to do homework.getting lazy and lazier.Slap me pls! Pmr is coming and what am i doing? still have many time to blog...*slap*


I miss u Jeffrey.like a always do.
U miss me ?
XOXO

0 comments: